Accounting Marketing Doesn’t Suck Podcast – 20 Episodes!!
We have now completed the first twenty (20) episodes since October 2018 and based on the viewership and feedback for the Accounting Marketing Doesn’t Suck podcast, we have truly touched a funny bone and captured the interest from accounting practice growth leaders, accounting practitioners and industry experts. I have been pleasantly surprised and touched by the participation, support and words of encouragement. Many of you agree that accounting marketing doesn’t suck.
Based on the data and your comments, I can truly say that the spirit and passion for marketing within the accounting industry is far stronger than I ever realized. Especially from the AAM marketers. Yes, we are often caught in our own bubbles, myself included, and the talent and insights are amazing.
Below are the hard facts during our infancy.
Monthly Viewership – Libsyn Downloads – October 2018 to March 2019
Now that tax season is coming to an end, I pledge to make continued improvements to step it up. Below are my promises to you.
1. Improved audio quality. We will upgrade and improve mics, audio settings, and podcast providers now that a listenership has been proven.
2. Podcast distribution will broaden as well so you have more options (not just iTunes).
3. Podcast guests will continue to cover the gamut from industry experts to practitioners to vendors seen as leaders and/or success stories within the accounting industry.
4. Topics will also attempt to steer us away from commodity based competition and provide insights on what’s ahead for our industry.
Thanks to each of the brave souls below during our podcast infancy.
2. Scott Zarrett – CPAacademy.org – Filling a Gap in the Market – (also 1st brave soul)
3. Dominque Molina – Certified Tax Coach – Differentiating Tax Services
4. Mark Patten – McKinnon Patten CPAs – Entry into a Crowded Market (Dallas) and Aggressive Growth
5. Paul Neiffer – CliftonLarsonAllen – Positioning Yourself as an Industry Expert
6. Luke Gheen – Gheen & Co CPAs – Building a Practice From Scratch
7. Sarah Johnson Dobek – Inovautus Consulting – Marketing Isn’t a Shiny Object, It’s About Execution
8. Michelle Golden River – Fore LLC – Pricing In Advance
10. Daniel Hood – Accounting Today – A Look Ahead
11. Katie Tolin – CPA Growth Guides – Developing Data Driven Strategy
12. Dope CFO – Choosing the Cannabis Niche
13. Sarah Cirelli – Grassi & Co – Leveraging Your Strength
14. Allan Ratafia – Build Your Firm – Helping Accountants Get Paid Faster
15. Michelle Weinstein – The Pitch Queen – Selling More Effectively
16. Tracey Segarra – Margolin Winer & Evens – Using Storytelling in Business
17. Eric Majchrzak – BeachFleischman – Driving a Purpose-Led Organization
18. Bill Sheridan – MD Association of CPAs – How AI is Impacting the Accounting Profession
19. Angie Grissom – The Rainmaker Companies – Shifting to Advisory Services
20. Kevin Mikeworth – Beer CPA – Craft Beer is Our Sweet Spot
Our future guests include Amy Vetter, Gale Crosley, Brandon Hall (The Real Estate CPA) and more.
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes and learn why Accounting Marketing Doesn’t Suck.
Thanks Liz Gold, Rhino Girl Media, for pushing me to do this and helping us attract amazing podcast guests.