To motivate you to update your image on the internet and generate more leads, Build Your Firm has stepped up to the plate and is temporarily offering a crazy incentive to sign up now. The first 90 days are absolutely free (no set up fees, no annual contract). And, we also provide a 1 year money back guarantee. This promotional offer will soon expire so do not delay.
Because there is more involved, please visit the page below and watch the videos which explain the amazing tools provided and see visually what our websites look like.
We offer the only money back guarantee for accountants. Nobody in our industry is willing to provide this “no risk offer.”
Watch the videos and learn why this is a no brainer promotion.
Your website should be playing a bigger role in your accounting practice and helping you become more productive. Here are the critical tasks that your website should accomplish:
1. Secure document exchange – Your website should make it easy to exchange electronic documents with your clients using 256 bit encryption at all times.
2. Receive payments from your clients – Your website should accept ACH and credit card processing, thus reducing your accounts receivable.
3. Branding – The photography, colors, and content on your website should create an impression which is easy to remember and pulls together what your firm stands for.
4. Easy to locate in Google, Bing and Yahoo – While your placement within the search engine changes daily, your website should be relatively easy to locate on all three search engines.
5. Reputation management – Your website should provide a tool for posting online reviews and improving your online reputation in Yelp, Google, Yahoo, Bing, and YP.com.
6. Email newsletter – Your email newsletter should be easy to send out regularly and be interesting enough to read. It should provide a blend of what’s going on with your practice and educate clients on financial matters.
7. Integrate third party tools – Your website should integrate third party Saas applications so clients can easily log onto the software program(s) they need. Ideally, this should be on the home page of your website. Whether it’s payroll or some cloud hosted software program, logging into the appropriate program should be quick and painless.
8. Birthday wishes – Just like your email newsletter, your website should be able to send out electronic birthday wishes and provide that soft touch automatically.
9. Mobile websites – Your website should provide a mobile friendly layout.
These are just some of the things you should expect from your website to become more productive. If your website can’t accomplish these tasks, please contact Build Your Firm today.