Website Development – CPA Accounting
Just like there are all kinds of law firms and specialties, the same applies to the CPA Firms. There are generalists and then there are specialists who provide additional expertise to law firms. Below are examples of CPA Accounting Firms that focus on the legal industry and provide additional guidance to
Law Firm Accounting and IOLTA Compliance – Maryland CPA – Graber and Associates – Graber and Associates has operated since 1993. They have two offices locations to better service lawyers throughout Baltimore, Annapolis and greater Maryland.
Law Firm Accounting – New York City CPA – Mark Feinsot CPA services law firms throughout the Tri-State region of New York. They have two offices in New York City. Mark has been a CPA for over twenty years.
Law Firm Accounting – Chicago – 1st Chicago Accounting services law firms throughout Chicago. They have three office locations to conveniently service busy law firms.
More examples of law firm accounting websites designed by Build Your Firm.
Restaurant businesses constantly juggle staff turnover, inventory management, and operating costs in order to stay profitable and ahead of the competitive pack. In fact, today’s competition is not only the newest restaurant in town but it often means competing against food trucks and food delivery (Uber, Amazon, and Google).
To help restaurants make better decisions, minimize taxes and avoid compliance issues, the savvy restaurateurs align themselves with CPA Firms that specialize in the food and beverage industry rather than the closest CPA Firm nearby. With today’s technology, specialized advice trumps location when it comes choosing the right CPA Firm for your business.
1. CPA Accounting for Restaurants – Florida Panhandle – Pensacola – Turner CPA works with all formats within the food and beverage industry. Tallahassee to Pensacola and Alabama as well.
2. CPA Accounting for Restaurants – Indianapolis – Garrison Sims CPA works with independently owned restaurants, franchises, catering, bars and brew pubs throughout Indiana.
3. CPA Accounting for Restaurants in Long Island NY – James Castaldo CPA & Associates works with restaurants, bars, brew pubs and hotels across Long Island. They understand the need to limit costs, minimize compliance issues, and financial reporting requirements to help your business operate more competitively.
4. Hospitality Accounting in Georgia – Roe CPA works with hotels, golf clubs, restaurants and bars throughout Georgia and understands the needs and demands for various hospitality formats. In some cases, a focus on internal controls is key and others need to focus on operating costs.
5. Restaurant Accounting in Northern California – Chahal & Associates works with franchise restaurants, family owned restaurants, hotels and bars across the Bay area.
6. Restaurant Accounting in Houston TX – Mike C Manoloff PC is a leading CPA Firm for restaurants, bars and nightclubs in Houston providing restaurant accounting, tax and payroll services.
7. Hospitality Accounting for Restaurants, Bars and Hotels in Atlanta GA – Delerme CPA works with all types of restaurants, lodging and night clubs throughout Atlanta.
More custom design examples of restaurant accounting websites.
However, accounting for the oil and gas sector requires additional expertise and decades of experience. That’s why many energy businesses in Texas reach out to McKinnon Patten CPA. McKinnon Patten has been helping oil and gas clients for over fourty years, which very few CPA Firms can say.
To be a long term player in the oil patch, you need to balance risk and uncertainty. That’s why experience in a dynamically changing marketplace is imperative. The original founder of McKinnon Patten CPA was a roustabout in West Texas oil fields and later served as a senior executive in Sun Oil Company. The oil patch permeates all aspects of the CPAs at McKinnon Patten.
If you are searching for additional guidance from your CPA Firm and would like additional connections to open doors, contact Mark at 214-696-1922.
While most CPA Accounting Firms tend to avoid churches and non-profit organizations, there are benefits to developing this area of expertise. First, there is less competition in your immediate area so your marketing area becomes broader geographically. Second, the depth of services that you provide become more advanced after you acquire enough. And third, you start to generate more referrals.
CPA for Churches and Ministries – Florida – Sizemore & Associates provides accounting and outsourced controllership for churches, parochial schools and faith-based colleges throughout Florida and Georgia.
CPA Accounting for Churches and Ministry – Michigan – Strategic Accounting and Tax Solutions provides church accounting and outsourced controllership for churches, non-profit schools and faith-based organizations.
More examples of Church Accounting websites designed by Build Your Firm.
Over the past couple of years, the real estate sector has become one of the best sectors for accountants. That’s right, the availability of inventory coupled with low interest rates has helped has resulted in steady grow.
By real estate, we are referring to property management and leveraging the tax benefits for owner operators. In other words, commercial property to apartment complexes to upscale student housing to developers.
Below are a small sampling of accounting firms providing additional expertise for property management and the broader real estate industry.