For 2015, Build Your Firm is providing a one year money back guarantee on all new Platinum level websites. Essentially, we guarantee that you will acquire more new business within one year than your total investment with us. The more you do, the more we guarantee.
Build Your Firm is the only website developer within the accounting industry to provide this money back guarantee. And if you support your website with pay per click advertising, retargeting advertising, and a blog, we will add those elements to the guarantee as well.
All of Build Your Firm’s Platinum websites feature responsive web design, which is the new standard for web design. If your website is not generating enough new business, this risk free approach is exactly what you need to reinvigorate your marketing and lead generation.
If you are serious about growing your accounting practice, this one year ROI Guarantee is a no brainer.
Across all industries, about 2% of visitors to a website will make a purchase on their first visit. Retargeting focuses on the 98% that visit a website and then leave to shop elsewhere as part of their buying process.
Retargeting works by identifying people who visit a website. The process is anonymous but very effective. Essentially, a “cookie” is placed on the website browser after someone visits a website and this “cookie” triggers your ad to start popping up and seeks to pull them back to your website.
Retargeting is a cost effective tool to brand your accounting practice and pull motivated prospects back to your website. When done properly and professionally, it can be a wonderful tool for marketing your accounting practice online.
Build Your Firm uses search engine optimization in conjunction with pay per click advertising to drive higher levels of traffic to your website. And after the initial visit, retargeting advertising is used to remind prospects of their initial visit to your website and seeks to pull them back so they can become a genuine lead.
Responsive web design (RWD) is an approach which changes the website viewing experience to fit the viewer’s screen size. In other words, the website is designed so that your website is displayed properly to smart phones, tablets, desktop computers and future monitors (e.g., wrist watches, car monitors, Super Hi Definition TVs, etc) and it adjusts on the fly.
Smart phones and tablets are very different from desktop computers. If you’ve used your smart phone and stumbled upon a website designed only for desktop computers and had to scroll and expand the screen, then you know the issue.
Mobile traffic from smart phone and tablets is exploding. Last year, Americans spent more time online using a mobile app than PC’s. Granted, the typical viewing experience is different during daytime hours when your office is open, but the overall point is that the time spent accessing the internet from a mobile device has exceeded traditional PC usage and this trend will continue.
The original web design standard was to design one website for all types of monitors. In phase two, it shifted to one design for desktop computers and another layout for smart phone users. In phase three, web designers are evolving towards a standard that one website is designed but it will morph to the size of the device.
Here are the reasons why you should care?
- One Website, Many Devices – In today’s world, the customer is king and they expect you to deliver information on their terms using modern technology. And if you can’t meet their expectations, they will find another accounting firm that does understand they are using a smaller than normal device.
- Google Says – With about 67% market share, Google can move the market and typically has a strong rationale behind it. In this case, Google prefers responsive web design over mobile templates because it’s easier for their bot to crawl your website. And, it’s more efficient for Google’s bot to crawl one responsive website rather than a website with two formats (desktop and mobile).
- Adapts to Future Devices – While we don’t know what the next popular device size is, we do know that responsive design will display properly for that size in the future. Whether this is smart TV screens or watches or glasses or display monitors in your car.
If you would like a responsive website design for your accounting practice, call us and we’ll gladly develop one around your needs.
The relationship between the professional service provider and client is built on trust, respect and timeliness, yet many CPAs and tax accountants have a difficult time asking for and receiving payment for their own services?
In most professional service relationships, the service provider will obtain 30% – 50% at the onset of the engagement. Unfortunately, accountants get paid after the services are delivered and apprehensive to demand prompt payment.
To lower write offs and get total control over Accounts Receivable, most accountants are now demanding full payment before electronically filing the returns and offering a broader range of payment options. BizPayO was designed to dramatically lower Accounts Receivable and help accountants get paid much faster. Learn more at http://bit.ly/1PdL3X3.
Also, the cost savings tool helps you quantify the bank processing fees.
BizPayO was originally designed for accountants but is now available to all types of businesses. The app can be used by any type of small business.
Build Your Firm designs websites for ALL types of accounting firms. These websites are search engine optimized, responsive, and loaded with tools that help accountants operate more efficiently. We even support these websites with pay per click advertising, retargeting advertising, blogs and reputation management tools to help you generate more leads.
To back up our powerful web design capabilities, we offer a one year return-on-investment (ROI) guarantee so you can be aggressive marketing your practice without the risk. Nobody else in the accounting industry offers a money back guarantee.
Our money back guarantee covers all hosting fees, set up fees, blog costs, plus marketing management fees. The more aggressive you are, the more we guarantee. The money back guarantee is on our Platinum level websites. If you are serious about lead generation, Build Your Firm offers the best approach and guarantees results.
To learn more about how BYF can help you market your accounting practice more effectively, simply request our free information kit.
Watch our video at websites.buildyourfirm.com/1+year+return+on+investment+guarantee.
While farmers are typically a family business like most businesses, accounting for farms is actually complex. The methods of accounting are diverse, tax subsidies and credits plentiful, depreciation decisions are significant, and making the proper business decisions are critical.
Gatlin CPA works with farms and agricultural business owners throughout the Midwest to stay compliant while taking advantage of all available tax strategies, subsidies and credits. They work with:
- Crop Farms
- Organic Farms
- Livestock and Poultry Farms
- Agricultural Cooperatives
- Warehousing and Equipment Suppliers
If you’d like to acquire more agribusiness clients, give us a call.
Build Your Firm would like to help accountants put their best foot forward with a new “responsive” website. We now offer a 1 year money back guarantee on Platinum level websites. Simply said, you will acquire more new business over one year than your investment.
Our money back guarantee is explained in this video.
To see examples of our websites, visit our website gallery.
On Tuesday April 21st, Google is launching a new algorithm which will reward websites that are mobile friendly. Surprisingly, many accounting firm websites are designed for desktop computers and have not taken this extra step.
All Build Your Firm accounting websites have provided a mobile friendly option since 2013. If you have a BYF website, you are compliant.
For those that only have a desktop only website, our suggestion is to migrate into a “responsive” web design as this will be the next hurdle to cross.
By all means, we realize that you have more tax returns on extension so worrying about Google is not top priority. However, we would welcome the opportunity to help you acquire more leads from the internet and comply with Google’s demands so your website is easy to locate online. Our 2015 websites will focus on responsive design. BYF started providing responsive designs in 2014.
The massive algorithm change next week is much larger than past Google algorithm changes like Panda and Penguin.
On April 21st, Google will be launching their newest website algorithm with an emphasis on mobile-friendly websites. In other words, they are telegraphing this algorithm change which is not their norm.
Simply said, Google will support websites that have a mobile website option for mobile viewing, while concealing websites that are “non-mobile-friendly.” In other words, if your website does not have a mobile website option for smart phone viewers, your website traffic will get clobbered.
Here is our guidance to accounting firm owners:
- Now is the time to take one extra step ahead of Google’s shot across the bow. Google ultimately wants you to adopt responsive web design so your website is easy to index and display for them. They have formally stated that responsive design is the new industry standard which is more than a hint that having a mobile alternative is not the end goal. Savvy accountants will be ordering a responsive web designed website immediately after tax season.
- Early adopters will be rewarded. The engineers at Google will find a way to incent website owners using responsive web design. They won’t broadcast it but they will reward early adopters with higher placement and more website traffic.
Build Your Firm’s stance:
- Mobile friendly – All of BYF’s websites exceed the Google requirement of a mobile alternative on April 21st.
- Responsive Web Design – BYF launched responsive web design in 2014 and is going much further in 2015. While you were in tax season, we overhauled our website production system so ALL new websites designed will be “responsive”.
- Free Web Redesign – If you have a BYF website and it is older than three (3) years old, we would like to provide you with a free face lift at our expense so you are even more “responsive” going forward. Simply contact us. If your website is not three (3) years old but want to be an early adopter of responsive, call us and we will provide a reasonable quote to design a responsive website for you.
- Accountants without a mobile option – We welcome the opportunity to help you exceed Google’s expectations and help you generate more leads from the internet with a search engine optimized website for accountants. We don’t charge extra for search engine optimization, like everyone else, and excel at helping you put your best foot forward.
To provide you with a different context, many large companies do not yet have a mobile alternative. I would suspect that many large accounting firms have not yet dealt with this issue too. And extremely few regional accounting firms have adopted responsive web design, which is what Google is advocating. So, this algorithm change will provide an opportunity for early adopters at the expense of followers for a temporary period of time.
To help real estate businesses receive a higher level of expertise, Morey & Associates, CPA has unbundled their specialty services into a la carte services.
Target Segments of Real Estate Industry
Real Estate Investor Groups
Types of Services Provided
IRS Tax Audit Resolution
Call Jerry Morey, CPA at 949-485-2011 for your free initial consult.