Monthly Archives: March 2016
In uncertain economic times, every advantage counts.
That’s why savvy farmers are searching to work with CPA Firms that specialize within the dairy farm industry ensuring they get the best possible tax advice rather than continuing to work with a nearby CPA Firm. With cloud computing and legislative changes, it pays to align yourself with the best regional CPA Firm that focuses on dairy farm accounting rather than working with a local yocal.
Here are two regional CPA Firms that truly understand farm accounting.
- Dairy Farm Accounting in Midwest– Gatlin CPA Group is a regional CPA Firm that works with crop farms, dairy farms, livestock farms, organic farms and nurseries across the Midwestern region. To learn more, call 219-462-7544 and ask for Harold Gatlin.
- Dairy Farm Accounting in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas– McKinnon Patten CPA is a regional CPA Firm that understands the complexity of operating a family farm, particularly in a soft oil market. They work with dairy farms, organic farms, cattle ranches and crop farms. At the same time, they also specialize in oil in gas accounting which is key to operating a family farm in the southwest region. They have operated for over 40 years. To learn more, simply call 214-696-1922 and ask for Mark Patten.
The hospitality industry is constantly juggling seasonal trends, inventory management, and operating costs in order to stay profitable and ahead of the competitive pack. To help them make better decisions, operate efficiently, minimize taxes and avoid compliance issues, the savvy hospitality business owners align themselves with CPA Firms that specialize in the hotel industry rather than selecting a CPA Firm nearby. With today’s technology, specialized advice trumps location when it comes choosing the right CPA Firm for your business.
- Hotel CPA Accounting in Midwest– Gatlin CPA Group works with hospitality businesses in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan and other midwestern states. Their clients include hotels, golf clubs and various lodging providers.
- Hotel CPA Accounting in Georgia– Roe CPA works with hotels, restaurants and golf clubs throughout Georgia and understands the needs and demands for various hospitality formats. In some cases, a focus on internal controls is key and others need to focus on operating costs.
- CPA Accounting for Hotels and Restaurants in Long Island NY– James Castaldo CPA & Associates works with restaurants, bars, brew pubs and hotels across Long Island. They understand the need to limit costs, minimize compliance issues, and financial reporting requirements to help your business operate more competitively.
- Hotel CPA Accounting in California– MW Orlando CPA works with hotels, restaurants and various lodging businesses throughout Palm Springs, San Diego and Los Angeles.